Admission is restricted by school management regulations and by conditions of age, ability and conduct.
- Children must have completed 3 years of ages before 31st July of the academic year to join LKG, 4 years to join UKG and 5 years to join standard 1st.
- A photo copy of the child’s birth certificate, issued by a competent authority, must be attached with the application for admission to LKG
- No written test for admission to Pre-KG and LKG.
- Admission to classes other than LKG will be decided strictly on the basis of test in English, Maths and II Language.
- Successful candidates will be intimated by post or by phone.
- The transfer certificate form the other states should bear the counter Signature of the concerned Educational authority.
- Students health book must be produced, if the student had studied in Puducherry territory.
- Under no circumstances will the fees paid to the school refunded.
The academic year begins every June and ends by April
Boys : White Shirts – Half Sleeves, Grey Shorts (Std VI & below) Grey Pants (Std VII & above) black leather shoes, black socks and School tie.
Girls : White blouse with half sleeves, Grey pleated skirt (Must be knee length) for the girls of VI and below, black shoes, black socks, black ribbon and school tie. White divided skirt and white canvas shoes on Wednesday. For girls of Std VII & X Chudidhar dress with grey button, white tops, grey thuppatta, black ribbons, black leather cut-shoes & black ribbon.
Standard XI and XII
Boys : Grey pant, white shirt with grey strips, black leather shoes, black socks and school tie.
Girls : Churidhar dress : Grey bottom white top with Grey strips, grey Thuppatta, Black leather cut-shoes and black ribbon. Uniforms is compulsory on all school working days and all school functions. Full white uniform is compulsory for students form LKG to X on every Wednesday. No Pupil will be admitted in the class wans are desigithout proper uniforms dress.
The following hours are for the payment of fees at the Business office
|Monday to Thursday||:||9.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m|
|Friday||:||9.00 a.m to 2.30 p.m|
|Lunch time||:||1.15 p.m to 2.00 p.m|
|Pre K.G, LKG to XII||Morning Session||Lunch Break||Evening Session|
|Monday to Firday||8.40 – 12.30||12.30 – 1.00||1.00 – 3.30|
|Main : LKG to X|
|LKG to XII||Morning Session||Lunch Break||Evening Session|
|Monday to Thursday||8.40 – 12.35||12.35 – 1.05||1.05 – 3.30|
|Friday||8.40 – 12.35||12.35 – 1.05||1.05 – 3.15|
Special Class from Monday to Thursday
IX std – 3.30 – 4.10
IX to XII Std – 3.30 – 5.30
Extra Curricular Activities
There is a wide range of activities and courses that students at Adventist school can take part in. The students’ interests are diverse so Adventist school provides as wide a election as possible.
- Music – both Indian and western.
- Judo & Karate.
- Band Music.
- Nature camps.
- Sports and games.
- Yoga & Skating.
- Debates and Elocution.
- Quiz competition.
- Cultural Programmes.
Schedule of Studies:
Various activities of Educational guidance plans are designed to develop physical skills and co-coordinator in children. Children are trained to familiarize themselves with reading, writing and arithmetic through play way method.
Nursery & LKG Classes:
|Standard I-V||Standard VI to X|
|II Language||II Language|
|Physical Training||Physical Training|
|Computer Science||Computer Science|
|Standard XI & XII|
|Part I||:||Tamil / Hindi / French|
|Part II||:||I – Group : Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|II – Group||:||Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Computer Science|
|III – Group||:||Economics, Accountancy, Commerce and Computer Science|