This comprehensive course which provides a systematic development of skills and knowledge of QA / QC Engineer in line with international standards including Preparation of ITP’s QCP’s, stage wise inspection of QA / QC activities etc.
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plant
- Civil Construction Projects
- Heavy Fabrication Industries
- Manufacturing Industries
Candidates shall meet the following examination requirements to be considered for certification as IEQS Certified QA / QC Engineer
Pass a written three-part examination as follows:
- Theory Examination
- Work Shop / Assessment
- Oral Examination
Candidate shall pass each part of the examination. Individual failing any part of the above examination must retest on part as applicable.
Candidate must score minimum of 70 percent on each of the above examination and project requirements to be eligible for the Certificate.
- Module 1 QA/QC Inspector – Roles and Responsibility
- Module 2 Requirements of Documentation.
- Module 3 Various manufacturing process
- Module 4 Welding variables and various methods.
- Module 5 Inspection requirements and various stages
- Module 6 method of inspection and handling of inspection tools
- Module 7 Interpretation of Codes and standards
- Module 8 Inspection Procedure – Incoming, Processing and Final
- Module 9 Control of Nonconforming of Items / Products
- Module 10 Calibration of Monitoring & Measuring Equipment
- Module 11 Welding and NDT Requirements
- Module 12 Preparation of Project Quality Plan
- Module 13 Preparation of Inspection Test Plans – ITPs for Different Disciplines
- Module 14 Preparation of QC Procedures for Different Disciplines
- Module 14 Pressure Testing and Control of QA / QC Documents